Campicillin 500 mg
Campicillin (Ampicillin) is one of beta-lactam antibiotic drugs used widely in killing bacteria that causes mild to severe infections. It has been extensively recommended by healthcare provider for patients with known bacterial infections that are said to be tolerant with other antibiotics.
As a member of an antibiotic family and aminopenicillin family, Campicillin has various indications, those which are commonly caused by bacteria. Ampicillin kills the bacteria by interrupting their intracellular levels and prohibiting them to multiply, thus in return the growth of the bacteria will be minimized leading to its full curing process.
If you are under Campicillin, you will probably be recommended to take at least 1 tablet as the minimum and 3 tablets as the maximum dosage, other than that, it is already overdose. The usual course of Campicillin is 7 to 14 days depending on the patients' response to the treatment. Overdose medication should not to be tolerated to avoid developing severe allergic reactions. The administration of Campicillin should strictly follow the dosing schedule in order for the bacterium becomes tolerant with the drug. This must be accompanied with liquids or meals to reduce the risk of developing opposite effects.
While under Campicillin, you will probably experience any of the following conditions: loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, headache, skin itching and rashing, abdominal pain, dizziness, confusion and drowsiness. Seizures, allergic reactions including anaphylaxis, lower platelet or blood cell count is sometimes dominant with this drug. This drug is known to alter the normal growth of bacteria in the colon, therefore people will have overgrowth of certain specie of bacteria including Clostridium difficile which is the main cause of pseudomembranous colitis or inflammation in the colon. Signs of this kind of condition include fever, diarrhea, possibility of shock, abdominal pain, and etc.
No review yet
No questions yet